Votes: 10 12.3%
  • <t>Silver</t>

Votes: 3 3.7%
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are only allowed 10 options so I have had to be generic for some shades.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yes that's a great review. Very thoroughly done. The way it should be. In my humble opinion.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I wanted quartz grey but my wife and my two sons both wanted the petrol (lava) Blue... I wasn't too fussed with colour. Apart from not wanting black. What did cheer me up was seeing Colin Lamberts petrol blue yeti. Lovely in the bright sun Colin really nice mate.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Aw no ... looks like I'm the only one with Cappucino Beige :shock: ... however I wanted something different after having black and silver on my last 2 Santa Fe's ...

Just hoping I still like the colour when I see it for real! :)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't worry enjoy being unique like I am with Jungle green.
At least if either of us see the other we will know who it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Savage said:
I believe Red is no longer available.
Quite right (apparently) not on the configuror for any model. in the U.K.
Phew, that was a close one.
I was considering Corrida until the family put me off and I decided I did not really want to drive a fire engine :lol:

I think the colour palette we have available to us is the MOST BORING colour choice of ANY MANUFACTURER.
COME ON SKODA GET YOUR FINGER OUT! All the others have nice bright colours Skoda's is RUBBISH! :evil:

·
Registered
39 Posts
GJL said:
Aw no ... looks like I'm the only one with Cappucino Beige :shock: ... however I wanted something different after having black and silver on my last 2 Santa Fe's ...

Just hoping I still like the colour when I see it for real! :)
I was eyeing Quartz Grey until I saw the Cappucino here. This looks great. Need to do more thinking on color too now :x .
Will be placing the order tomorrow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey "Explorer", I wasn't sold on the Cappucino when i saw it on the Skoda UK online configurator, but when I saw this picture then straight away I knew this one was for me. I wasn't brave enough to go with the brown interior though! :lol:

Apologies to Colin - but I really didn't like the look of the Jungle Green at all! <lol> ... but it wouldn't do if we were all the same, hey!

·
Registered
203 Posts
yes thats a strange one i wonder why?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've ordered corrida red and I'm willing to take the risk of looking like a fire engine! My last 2 have also been this colour. Not a big fan of the current trend for all colours to be monochrome or really dark.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks like my Brilliant Silver Kodiaq will at least be unique

·
Registered
503 Posts
Dr_Pepper said:
I've ordered corrida red and I'm willing to take the risk of looking like a fire engine! My last 2 have also been this colour. Not a big fan of the current trend for all colours to be monochrome or really dark.
Have you checked with your dealer its still available ? the colour is no longer on the UK configurator so they may well ask you to change !

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well the two of us who have ordered Jungle Green & the one with Corrida are going to be rare beasts! Jungle green AND Corrida red are no longer on the configurator.
WHAT ARE Skoda playing at. The colour range is getting even MORE boring if that is possible! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
203 Posts
This is really strange would love to know the reason for it ,Skoda certainly arent doing anything to endear themselves with this ,if folk get brassed off enough after making a major decision of buying a car and getting rubbish like this then they will lose sales ,and who would blame folk for walking .Are you phoning the dealer Colin?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Unfortunately the sales manager is on holiday. I have however copied and pasted my comments and sent them to Skoda UK!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts