Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Like many people on here, I have ordered a Kodiak without seeing one in the flesh :eek:
I have leased it and am unlikley to get the VIP option, but a great deal came along that coincides with my Octavia Scout going off lease, so i didnt hestitate.
I have not attended a lauch event, so even now have not seen one yet, but i do have a question. Does this car come with a built in power invertor? I have heard conflicting information about this, with one uk website stating that it does but a forum posting on here saying that it doesnt.

The car i have ordered is the 2.0tdi SEL in black with no options (as it wont be my car).

·
Registered
289 Posts
I do not believe the UK spec have the power inverter. It was present on the launch demo I saw from Finland. The rep said it wasn't on the UK spec. It also isn't listed on the spec in the configurator.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I dare say it will be like the Superb (where the EU cars get the inverter) it is not offered either std or an option in the UK
(one dealer claimed it was down to not being type approved in the UK... take that with a pinch of salt)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts