Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great pictures. I was due to pop along to that event but life got in the way. What was your impression on quality of finish?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Silverfox. The finish was absolutely perfect. Felt like a Audi! Even those alloys looked good in the flesh. Having saying that, I might cancel my order as the garage told me it's not possible to lease it personally from them for the first year. We're in the process of building our house this year and this was the only way of affording the car. Will wait for a few years so they come down to my level!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Thanks Desseardo, for your comments and pics.
I'm glad you liked the wheels, as they are the ones I have ordered. There have been comments that they are 'handed' i:e: the left and right hand sides appear in different directions.. That really doesn't bother me as nobody can look at both sides at once. I shall be interested when I get mine how many people notice that! ;)
Also pleased to have a good quality & close up look at the seat material as I have ordered the Alcantatra as well , although the beige in my case. (really sensible colour for a dog owner. NOT!) :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
I'm glad you liked the wheels, as they are the ones I have ordered. There have been comments that they are 'handed' i:e: the left and right hand sides appear in different directions.. That really doesn't bother me as nobody can look at both sides at once. I shall be interested when I get mine how many people notice that! ;)
The Triglav wheels are not handed (the identical wheel is used on both sides of the car) in fact Škoda do not do any handed wheels.

I really want the Vega alloys which currently are not available in the UK on any of the trim levels, possibly they will be for the SportLine only like on the Superb??

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
That may have been what I meant :lol:
If you look at the Paris show pics, the Triglavs do not look the same on both sides.
When I'm on my computer tomorrow, I'll try and find said pics.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Gizmo68 said:
Colin Lambert said:
The Triglav wheels are not handed (the identical wheel is used on both sides of the car) in fact Škoda do not do any handed wheels.

I really want the Vega alloys which currently are not available in the UK on any of the trim levels, possibly they will be for the SportLine only like on the Superb??
This is what I meant. The left side view the wheel rotates forward leading with the THICK spoke. On the right hand side The wheel leads with the THIN spoke.
Sorry for the confusion, but that is what I meant in my original post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts