Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of ordering my Kodiaq (Edition). I've specified ventilated front seats and also the fold down tables on from the front seat backrests. Can't see any reason that these shouldn't be compatible, but apparently the ordering system isn't allowing these two codes to go into the system.

Has anyone managed to have this combination of options (note the Edition has fully electric front seats, which may have some bearing on this), or an explanation of why they might be incompatible?

Cheers

Paul.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But do you have the fold down tables on the back of the seats - that's what I've been told I can't have - I've got to chose between ventilated seats or fold down table.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It could be that the ventilated seats are not manufactured with the fittings to mount the 'airplane' tables for the middle row.

I took the decision not to order them (had them on the last car, Citroen) as the Kodiaq has a fold down table IN the back of the middle seat, between the two middle row seats...

Kids have made good use of it so far - not missing the 'airplane' tables on the backs of the front seats at all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts