Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Kodiaq SE L my21 with a Columbus info system. At the top of the screen next to the mobile phone battery status there is often a number in a small circle. I have seen the number 5 in that circle, today it is number 4. Mostly it’s a number 1 or 2. My main dealer hasn’t a clue. Does anyone know what the number represents? Does it, for instance, show the number of fault codes? Just guessing really.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hmm, don't seem to have that on my car - a picture might help.

Is it between the QI symbol and the battery status? There's a slight gap there on my car, but nothing currently displayed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Its more than likely software updates, go to the middle of the screen at the top and swipe down, click on notifications, there will be updates in there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Billbobaggins1, you could be right. See attached pics. The next time I have a larger number than 1 in the circle, I will check notifications.
For some reason, I am unable to delete the notification about media streaming. I have Wi-Fi connectivity and can stream audio from my mobile, so I don’t really know what that is about. Advice welcome. Thanks to all responders.👏

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes 100% it’s the number of notifications on the newer MIB system eg MIB 3. If You cannot clear a notification it’s normally because something hasn’t been completed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts