Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Ive noticed a few posts which mention unexpected goodies on vehicle pick up. Anybody out there had little surprises on picking up their Bear? I only like the good ones though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got an iPad holder, and a toy car and a teddy bear for my kids if that counts!?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Paymaster said:
My Edition came with illuminated sunshade mirrors which I thought was an extra I had not ordered.
Mine is an SE and it has them. I also thought they were an extra.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Did you spec the Ambient Lighting?

As the (£10 cost option) illuminated sun visors must be selected when you select the Ambient Lighting, so it's not really a £190 option it's £200.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got a rubber boot mat from the dealer( and Canton from Skoda.)My wife was surprised that they didn't give us any toys for kids or bottle of bubbles as we were the first one to buy Kodiaq from them!Ah well...

·
Registered
137 Posts
We also got a Skoda insulated mug in presentation box with pen and fancy keyring and a Thorntons chocolate car when we collected the car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I got bugger all I think because I am now officially a 2nd class citizen as far as skoda is concerned having gone for PCH.

Having said that I got heated seats in my SEL which I wasn't expectingbut I think that's probably just because I didn't read the spec properly.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey guys I must be one of the first to buy in Australia. I did try to explain to the dealer that this would be an appropriate time to shower me with gifts. Alas was not to be. But wait they said you have done well enough from us. Wayne, the very able and sharp car rep explained Skoda Australia are not in to it.
But there was the situation where they didn't have a Launch Pack in Candy White so I had to pay for the Luxury Pack and the Tech Pack. I said Wayne what can you do for me here. Expecting may be a hundred green ones taken from the price. He said how about five hundred off and we will take care of two hundred and fifty dollars of stamp duty. I quickly acquiesced.
Then later, much later it occurred the car would be two and half weeks late. They gave me a free loan car for fifteen days. During this time it appears someone stuffed up and Moon White was the Colour now. Another freebie of $700 for Moon White.
Gee I have done well after all. And the car well only had it three days. Man it is good.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Dunno why you Aussies pay for metallic paint, we have a wider selection all FOC.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I received a very nice bouquet of flowers when I picked up the car. However they are now a distant memory. Would have appreciated something more lasting, ungrateful person I am.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Mats is extra Guv' (on all models.)
Could you put your car spec on your signature and your location (town) on your profile please.
ta muchly! :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
I haven't been offered anything yet. I get to pick up and take possession on Monday 3rd July so will get to see if any surprises are in the offing. I'm not holding my breath though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts