Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prices have gone up on the configuration tool tonight. E.g edition from £30750 instead of £30695.

As an aside, forum's quiet tonight. Is everyone in bed early waiting to pick up their new cars tomorrow at the crack of dawn?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Yup, you are correct plus clearing out and saying Goodbye to the faithful Sante Fe. Hope it goes to a good home.
Bed now, looking forward to the morning except for the bill!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,544 Posts
Yup, me too. all washed and hoovered out all the junk removed.
Bye Bye Yeti! :cry: Hello Bear! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
mattyrs have you heard of any problems getting kodiaqs registered and taxed today? Mine was to be picked up 2hrs ago. But I'm being told some online system isn't updating and needs done manually.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
thomas419924 said:
mattyrs have you heard of any problems getting kodiaqs registered and taxed today? Mine was to be picked up 2hrs ago. But I'm being told some online system isn't updating and needs done manually.
Nothing Thomas419924 (we have registered one today) Was first thing this morning though

Keep pestering!

Is it leased or brought? only reason I say is you have to wait for a code from VWFS before you can register.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
No its bought dealer keeps saying its Dvla afrl
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,544 Posts
Mine was registered yesterday with a date of today. (Trade can register up to a month in advance I believe with a post dated tax date.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Mine is still sitting at the dealers just been moved to back of their yard. Not a happy bunny. It's just took the shine off getting a new car for me. So much so that after 4 cars in 7 years from them don't know if I will be back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
thomas419924 said:
Mine is still sitting at the dealers just been moved to back of their yard. Not a happy bunny. It's just took the shine off getting a new car for me. So much so that after 4 cars in 7 years from them don't know if I will be back.
I don't understand why the car couldn't be registered????? So did they not let anyone get their new cars then?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
According to the dealer it wasn't just me. There was a queue online at dvla.and they're. Systems weren't working.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
purpleparrotuk said:
thomas419924 said:
According to the dealer it wasn't just me. There was a queue online at dvla.and they're. Systems weren't working.
So are you getting it today?
Yes got it today thank God. I wouldn't have had a chance to get it till next weekend. Happy chap now brilliant to drive.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top