Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember now, about the 2nd or 3rd time I filled the car I remember how odd it was that the recommended tyre pressures were marked on the inside of the fuel filler flap, rather than the more common (in my experience) placement on the end of the driver's door or on the side of that door's frame.

Of course, having forgotten that, I went to check pressures this evening and spent a while searching for it everywhere except the fuel filler flap, before giving up to come home and RTFM :oops: :lol:

Honestly though: is that a Skoda thing putting the tyre pressures on the filler flap? Or have I just been lucky with every other car I've driven by other manufacturers?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Although unusual amongst car makers, but it does make a lot of sense, since most people pump their tires at a gas station.
Seeing the pressure on that flap is also a nice reminder every time you fuel.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kozmokr said:
Although unusual amongst car makers, but it does make a lot of sense, since most people pump their tires at a gas station.
Seeing the pressure on that flap is also a nice reminder every time you fuel.
Good point :)

Now running on 'ECO' 2.7 bar all the way round and given its first bath through a car wash. Damn it looks good when clean. The front Triglavs gather a lot of dirt but now look like rotovators ready to tear things up!

·
Registered
503 Posts
"shudders" :lol:
Despite being old and out of shape, I still can't bring myself to do that, so I wipe myself out spending 3-4 hours cleaning it :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts