Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ATTACH]1246[/ATTACH][/[ATTACH]1245[/ATTACH]img]

Hi!

Im new here in the forum. I'm very happy for my "bear". After 1000km I just discovered this two issue and I will contact my dealer to fix it. But just want you to know and check if you have the same problems.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
The first one is quite common after mud flaps have been installed. I have the same and waiting for new part to come.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
As vesku said, the first one happens when mudflaps are installed. Just had mine fixed as there was a shortage of the adhesive they required to repair it.

Not seen the second issue before.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,544 Posts
Have you tried simply twisting (very gently!) the wash nozzle cover back into the correct position? Don't force it !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vesku said:
The first one is quite common after mud flaps have been installed. I have the same and waiting for new part to come.
Ok, thanks for clearing this up! I'll see what my dealer says.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Colin Lambert said:
Have you tried simply twisting (very gently!) the wash nozzle cover back into the correct position? Don't force it !!
The nozzle don't need much force to comeback to the right position. When I use the nozzle again it doesn't go back in correct. Maybe it are something I can fix by myself like you said but I haven't tryout.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
whataniceday said:
Colin Lambert said:
Have you tried simply twisting (very gently!) the wash nozzle cover back into the correct position? Don't force it !!
The nozzle don't need much force to comeback to the right position. When I use the nozzle again it doesn't go back in correct. Maybe it are something I can fix by myself like you said but I haven't tryout.
Persevere and it'll sit where it should. I spent ten minutes with mine twisting it to where it should be. Pulling it out slightly and letting it pop back in. It didn't take a lot and it's been fine for the last 2 months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
I too have the nozzle problem (just the left/passenger side), I just flick it back in place once I have parked up. I will have a try at Hugh's suggestion though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
UPDATE - I have tried Hugh's suggestion and confirm it works perfectly now, I made approximately a 3 - 5mm turn, lightly and now the washer rehouses as it should.....happy with that, thanks Hugh
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top