Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am waiting the arrival of my new kodiaq but I am having issues pinning down where it is. When I go on track my skoda it tells me it is still awaiting a build date but I was told by the dealership that it was built at the end of last month and I am merely waiting for it to get here. Has anyone else had an issue with the track my skoda link? Is it wrong or is the dealership wrong?? Many thanks for your replies.

·
Registered
76 Posts
alexason said:
Hi all, I am waiting the arrival of my new kodiaq but I am having issues pinning down where it is. When I go on track my skoda it tells me it is still awaiting a build date but I was told by the dealership that it was built at the end of last month and I am merely waiting for it to get here. Has anyone else had an issue with the track my skoda link? Is it wrong or is the dealership wrong?? Many thanks for your replies.
Think youll find that it's a not a Skoda wide tool, and only applies to a couple of deakers

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
As Murphy says. unless you are getting it from any of these..
WELCOME
Track my ŠKODA, brought to you by Vision ŠKODA Fleet (Business Sales), Rainworth ŠKODA (Nottinghamshire) & Bickerton ŠKODA (South Yorkshire) part of the Vision Automotive (UK) Group

..it won't work. You have to demand codes from your dealer. If he says he can't/doesn't have them* , he is not complying with SUK instructions. Any dealer worth his salt should update you constantly with the codes.
If he says this*. Ring up Skoda Customer services 0333 003 7504 and they should be able to help you as long as you have the VIN . Your dealer MUST have that!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have just been told by my dealer that the build date has gone from week 20 to week 33!!!!!" August/September. This is not good enough. Gave me some guff about the delay is due to to the models with 2.00lt TSI and DSG are delayed.
Any one else had this problem?
Quartz Grey Edition 2.00 TSI DSG with lots of extras
Ordered 23 February 2017

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've ordered the 2.0 TSI (ordered early April) and got email today saying build week 22.....unexpectedly early! Completely opposite of what I expected, but I won't believe it till it's confirmed as built!

·
Registered
25 Posts
My skoda was due here week starting 1st May, had e-mails every week telling me everything was on schedule yet am still waiting for dealer to tell me car is here, cannot even get them to reply to my e-mails now, thinking of telling them to keep their car and buying something else

1 - 7 of 7 Posts