Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I'm picking up my new car. Ive seen it already it arrived at the dealer last Thursday. I love the brown interior (SE) it looks really nice. I'll let you know the first impressions when I come back home later in the afternoon

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hurrah! Good luck with it - a beautiful sunny morning like this deserved something awesome like getting a new car. Enjoy

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done the day has finally arrived. What BigfootW said re pics specially of the interior.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love the car. 1.4 engine works nice. even of the size car drives really nicely and easy. I'll post some photos when phone decides to connect to the computer. One thing KESSY is a bit annoying as you have to be quite far to double check that the car is closed. Otherwise no other issues yet

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you don's have folding mirrors or, if like me, you just need to be sure, this is from the manual:-

'After locking the vehicle, it is not possible to unlock within the next 2 seconds
by touching the door handle. This can be used to check whether the vehicle is
locked.'

·
Registered
140 Posts
1.4 TSI SE 4x4 same spec as mine, but I order lat April so I'm still waiting... let us know how you get on with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts