Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... with our cars getting built (for some of us early adopters anyway....) and about to be delivered.... it's time to personalize... and get a bit silly....

Came across the official skoda eshop.... such delights... ;)

This is what I would potentially buy... money not being an issue of course.... one can dream....

https://eshop.skoda-auto.com/

Tell me what you would buy....

I went for a lot of floor covering.... With a kids playing rugby, you can imagine the mess after practice.....

Excuse me invading your space Olivier. :lol:
thought this might be useful.
Colin.

£1=31.07 Czech Koruna

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lol I'm like you starting with the mats. Heavy rubber for front back and boot. Still to get the tunnel one, I was thinking about it but to coin a Colin phrase lol SWMBO was hovering about. Thinking of going in and adding the ambient lighting so I'm relaxed listening to talk sport phone in. Lol...oh and yes I have bought a kodiaq key ring and the Skoda coffee mug too. Lol... And I'm sure I will keep adding as time goes on and money permitting . the coat hanger and bag hanger I will throw in too. I would like to get the headrest supports for the kids in the back they look great. Oh. Forgot mud flaps ordered.. That's all I can remember just now.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Mud flaps, anthracite or black wheels, 3rd row textile floor mats and door sills for me.
The edition already has the door sills, but unsure if that's all round or front only ?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
I will be ordering rubber floor mats, reversible boot mat and mud flaps. Will be ordering roof rack from Thule.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Crater alloys should be obtainable via dealers when the accessories arrive. Not cheap though! £782.11for 4 In list above, I doubt they will be any cheaper here. Probably more expensive. Just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Dr_Pepper said:
Savage what wheels are you looking at, where can you get then - via dealers?
I am not 100% decided yet, that depends what happens in the near future !
We are still awaiting an official UK accessories brochure/webpage/dealer list, but superskoda are selling them and ship worldwide.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So it the official E-skoda shop... thinking of buying a few bit and bobs... to try them out... before forking out on the Crater Black wheels....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Savage said:
Mud flaps, anthracite or black wheels, 3rd row textile floor mats and door sills for me.
The edition already has the door sills, but unsure if that's all round or front only ?
It's all round on the demo I tested.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yes, just noticed mudflaps are €17.99 a pair on Superskoda.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Savage said:
And finally the last piece of the jigsaw for my Kodiaq was ordered today, 19" Craters in Anthracite with diamond cut faces. :)
Was that via dealer or the that skoda online shop mentioned above?
Mind asking what was the cost for that?

Cheers

·
Registered
503 Posts
The mudflaps I ordered from Superskoda.
The wheels from the dealer, Skoda provided me with a "voucher" for £500, the dealer gave me some discount, including swapping tyres and rebalancing when everything is here, I paid £460
To me its worth every penny as I don't like the Triglavs in silver and at the time of ordering there wasn't an option.
The Sirius option for the Edition spec became available too late as my car build was locked by then.
I could have lived with silver Sirius, but IMO anthracite/diamond cut wheels just look better.
I am waiting on seeing what mats come with the factory ordered textile mats, I will add (7 seat) rear row if they aren't standard.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sounds good - i'd certainly pay that price, absolutely. My dealer last week showed them as 280each fully fitted (256 without fitting if i recall). debating whether to go for it anyways - expensive but i might be able to recoup some of that by flogging the triglavs on ebay etc.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Super Skoda are selling the Triglavs in black for 1100 Euros, sure i could get mine powder coated for much less!
Also DTUK now list the Kodiaq (all models) for anyone brave enough to fit a box within the warranty period. The gains seem impressive.

·
Registered
221 Posts
p3t3172 said:
Super Skoda are selling the Triglavs in black for 1100 Euros, sure i could get mine powder coated for much less!
Also DTUK now list the Kodiaq (all models) for anyone brave enough to fit a box within the warranty period. The gains seem impressive.
What do DTUK do?

·
Registered
21 Posts
They sell tuning boxes for petrol and diesel vehicles that actually work properly, have different maps on them so you decide which suits your driving style and needs. They also sell a unit called pedal box which has different maps for the throttle potentiometer changing the sensitivity of the pedal application.
For your model it increases the power from 150 to 200Ps and the torque increases from 340nm to 460nm.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts