Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I thought I'd post a quick report on my recent buying experience using the SuperSkoda website to source some accessories for my new Kodiaq due next month

http://www.superskoda.com/

I was a little concerned about buying from this site after reading mixed reviews and experiences online. In the end, the price differential was just too tempting so I took the plunge and placed an order totalling €140 including postage.

I got an immediate email confirmation of my order however it remained at the 'Accepted' status for three days which was a little alarming as all items were shown as 'In Stock' when I placed the order

Many calls to the 'English spoken here' telephone line went unaswered so I sent an email with the intention to pull the order and ask my credit card company to withhold payment if that went unanswered too. Just a tad of panic at this stage!

The following morning I received an email reply in perfect english telling me that my order would be dispatched later that day . The hold up was due to one iitem that had gone out of stock and the replacements were due that afternoon . True to their word, I later received an update confirming my order was dispatched with full tracking information for mainland Europe (GLS) and the UK (Parcelforce). The parcel arrived yesterday.

My order was very well packaged in a very large & solid cardboard box with lots of padding inside. Everything was in original and unopened Skoda packaging - very pleased with the service overall. The same items from UK sources would have cost about £100 more.

In summary - great prices on most things (but not all), really cheap shipping for a big and quite heavy box - for £8 even Hermes wouldn't ship that sort of size/weight/price within the UK let alone from the Czech Republic.

If you can live with slightly iffy communications then I'd thoroughly recommend SuperSkoda for all those 'Essential' accessories

G

·
I've used Superskoda to buy numerous bits for my Octavia VRs and 2 Yeti's and apart from the wait on parts arriving, I've never had a problem. Hope to buy many bits for my Kodiaq when it arrives.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Bought my floor mats from them. They took my money and they sent me floor mats. I'd use again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts