Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now some of us have got a few miles on our Bears, has anyone else noticed this (only stared on mine within the last 2 weeks at 2750~ish miles)
slowing down for traffic lights etc, very light pressure on brake pedal, engine cuts out before the car has stopped rolling. VERY annoying as often in situations like this one does not actually need to come to a complete halt.
I will copy my dealer in on this. and perhaps he could tell me if the stop/start is adjustable on the ECU.
Watch this space, is so afflicted. ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Now some of us have got a few miles on our Bears, has anyone else noticed this (only stared on mine within the last 2 weeks at 2750~ish miles)
slowing down for traffic lights etc, very light pressure on brake pedal, engine cuts out before the car has stopped rolling. VERY annoying as often in situations like this one does not actually need to come to a complete halt.
I will copy my dealer in on this. and perhaps he could tell me if the stop/start is adjustable on the ECU.
Watch this space, is so afflicted. ;)
We have the same, but not if you keep your foot on the clutch (we have a manual). Don't like the sound of that on an automatic - i.e. you don't have a choice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts