Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called SUK Customer Services.
Still code 38 stuck at Emden. That's 2 weeks now. What are they playing at? I reckon they are holding them up on purpose, because of the 6th of April rubbish.
Getting seriously P'd orf!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well done you (he says through clenched teeth! :lol: )

·
Registered
85 Posts
I still haven't had mine or a delivery date! But it's definitely in the country apparently. I'll let you know when I hear any more but I think this launch date stuff seems a bit crazy as what's the point?!
As others have said on here, I've heard that the numbers have been limited for this year anyway (another friend said they did this with the Yeti and it kept residual values highly because the demand was higher than the supply which is all fair enough), but if they have the vehicles built, why not just get them on the road?! It's not like it's to prevent orders rocketing as they've already done that by capping the availability.
The only significance I can think to the 6th April is that it's a new financial year?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heard from dealer this morning. STILL AT EMDEN!
BUT .....He reckons it will be here for the launch, so fingers crossed. :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine will be coming to Sheerness I assume and yours to Tyne. (surely even Skoda can't be stupid enough to send Poole and Royal kingdom to the same port.) Mind you, the customers are only about 800 miles apart :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My blue build form says Sheerness for me. I have checked car carrier departures from Emden and there are none listed for the next week?????
I thought they had 5 boats a DAY FROM EMDEN to U.K.????
P**s ups & breweries spring to mind.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Anything for Scotland gets sent to Port of Tyne as far as I know.😧

·
Registered
203 Posts
:D Just received a call 10 mins ago mine is on the boat hopefully get it for launch date

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's hope yours and mine are holding hands! :lol:
Oh Bum, just realised, it won't be the same boat. Yours will be going to Tyne, mine is coming (sometime this millenium) to Sheerness. :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hopefully... 👍6th April. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am stuck in Sheerness (not me personally but my Kodiaq), has been there now a week and a half. Been told they are holding them until nearer the launch date, but still not got confirmation mine will be here for the launch date/weekend. I cant pick up until the 8th due to work, so I guess gives a couple of days more, so close but still so far.

Has anyone had any quotes on the service and maintenance pack as yet? My dealer is looking into this now, but be interested to see what people have heard.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You should be so lucky TAG, this will be the THIRD week mine has been in a 'released' state but not on board IN EMDEN!
Where abouts is your dealer?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mine is in the UK but held at Tyne port until ......who knows?

Why are Skoda doing their very best to annoy us? It will take my dealer around a week to do all the paperwork and pedi so why are they delaying it this late?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sent to SUK CS 14.05 today.

Good afternoon.
Could somebody PLEASE explain to your very confused and unhappy customers what the hell is going on with Kodiaq deliveries? This from the forum this morning. See below.
Examples.
Held up for three weeks in Emden,
Held up in the U.K and yet deliveries being made to dealers of customers cars. Some dealers not yet received their demos. what IS going on???
Three Kodiaqs spotted on transporter on M25 ex Sheerness this morning?
Can't be registered before 6th April, now told they CAN be???
Note comment at the bottom of the last post. A view shared by many of us.
FACTS PLEASE! Stop keeping us in the dark COMMUNICATE PLEASE!
many thanks.
Colin Lambert.
Kodiaq Forum Moderator.

·
Registered
3 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts