Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only one I'd seen on the road before today was the one I test drove back in April.

I was most excited to spot a white one overtaking me on the M60 near Bury this morning - if your reg number ends NME then hello to you from a soon-to-be fellow Kodiaq owner!

·
Registered
149 Posts
The only one I have seen was a white Kodiaq which was on the M1, northbound from Leicester, which I saw on my way home from a visit to a detailers to check out their facilities. Have just returned from a holiday visit and return by road to Austria, travelling through half of the UK, France and Germany. Never even saw anything which resembled a Kodiak. I should take possession of mine in early July. Maybe I will then see another on the road.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I saw my first Kodiaq on the road yesterday on the A120 towards Harwich, it was silver and appeared to be a taxi! Very exciting, had to check myself though as I realised I was talking to myself about it!!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I have a white one living 500 yards from me in Poole.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Saw a (rare) Red one on the M1 near northampton a week or so back, and a Black one last week coming down the A5 from Towcester. (And my brand spanking new one in the car park outside, of course!)

·
Registered
221 Posts
neilysump said:
Saw a (rare) Red one on the M1 near northampton a week or so back, and a Black one last week coming down the A5 from Towcester. (And my brand spanking new one in the car park outside, of course!)
Did you like the red one? Im still considering going for it - guess it's one of the "advantages" of not having a build week assigned I can still change my order... I hope!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've only seen one which was in Leek (reg starting K800) since ordering ours. Spotted it twice once a few weeks ago and again yesterday.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Spotted one yesterday in Milton Keynes waitrose car park. Well actually it was my 10year old that spotted it - they parked a way away with empty bays around...that new car keep clear feeling!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts