Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, and joined as we are looking to order a Kodiaq soon.

However, I just heard about the Sportline and vRS models, and wondered if anyone has any idea as to when they may become available?

We have an Octavia vRS estate at the moment, which we really like but need more space, and the 7 seat option, so a Kodiaq vRS would be ideal for us. I guess though that it will be a long way off, but would the Sportline be due sooner?

Thanks

Tony

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Hello Tony.
welcome to the Forum.
Please put your location (town will do) in your profile. Thanks. (It helps if ever there are any queries about dealers etc)
Sportline and vRS . sorry previous URLs didn't work. Try these:-

http://www.skoda.co.uk/news/skoda-kodiaq-sportline-sporty-more-dynamic-appearance-for-those-who-want-to-stand-out

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/96270/hot-new-skoda-kodiaq-vrs-still-on-the-table

The way orders are going for the Kodiaq at the moment I wouldn't hold your breath!
There is a 'not very big' allocation for the U.K in 2017 and delays in actually getting your hand on an ordinary one ar enow out to mid summer. if ordered today with few options.
When the Yeti came out it was so popular that delivery from order went out to 12 months!
I think Diesel is going to die within the next five years (I was with Shell Retail Fuels for 21 years, so I do know a bit about the market and the Government are starting to crack down on 'oilers 'already)
I would not have a diesl and as you will see from my signature have ordered a 1.4 TSi DSG. Have a look at the 2.0L petrol (or diesel ~ but don't say you weren't warned when the residuals crash in a few years time ;)
the 2.0L TSi is no slouch and of course the Kodiaq does not pretend to be a 'Sports Lorry' .
Good luck with whatever you choose. Nice to have you on board.
Colin.

·
Registered
503 Posts
When I was on the phone to Customer services yesterday, I asked wht trim level the scout would be based on.
The reply was that was due for discussion at skoda in June, so I think new models are likely not to be available until late 2017 to 2018.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts