Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Anyone thinking about the sportline spec? For me I think it looks really sharp with the black pack and wheels (at least in the brochure / web pages!), and actually works out only £1300 more than the SEL I had configured for carwow. (Think the "free metallic paint is one of the main reasons)

Thinking maybe the residual will be a bit more too, so monthlies may not be that different......

We're off tomorrow to see the VW Tiguan allspace, and Touran (hopefully to write them off from our list, so I can get ordering the Kodiaq).

Thoughts?

·
Registered
76 Posts

Placed my order two weeks ago. I cant wait. looks a beast. just have to wait two months now

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks awesome!

Yup, also going to go Quartz (don't worry I'm in Belfast, I won't be cramping your style if I order!) - was looking at the new red colour, as good as it looks on the web, feeling on here is that it isn't that dark / premium. So until I see one in the flesh i'll reserve judgement.

G

·
Registered
76 Posts

think it looks great in silver too

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, think all silvers look good, although the wife has a light silver car now, and suppose we just wanted a change......

In new news, have just received a 14.2% discount on carwow for the sportline vs 12.5% ish on the SEL. Probably a bit more margin to play with!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Gordie1973 said:
I agree, think all silvers look good, although the wife has a light silver car now, and suppose we just wanted a change......

In new news, have just received a 14.2% discount on carwow for the sportline vs 12.5% ish on the SEL. Probably a bit more margin to play with!
i went carwow and got a simliar discount plus there is the £1000 of fuel offer too

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also looks a bit Velar - ish, don't you think from the front!?!?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Since when did the Sportline get silver on the door frames ? (Second photo above) I don't like that...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SoftSand said:
Since when did the Sportline get silver on the door frames ? (Second photo above) I don't like that...
Is it though? looks like shipping tape / protection to me.........?

When I looked at it first I thought it was a reflection of some strip lights!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
SoftSand said:
Shipping protection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts