Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I eventually got One App to work, on an Android phone. But it only shows on the phone and not on the Amundsen screen. In Roman's videos he gets it to show on the Amundsen screen though he is using Apple. How do I get the Android version to show on the infotainment?

Also, One App asks to be connected by USB and for me to start Smartlink but if I do that then Android Auto starts and blocks everything else even on the phone. I got One App to connect by starting the phone's WLAN and then One App on the phone got data from the car but there is no menu option on the infotainment for it to show One App.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Actually that part of OneApp runs as an Apple Carplay/Android Auto app. Unfortunately you have to use USB/Smartlink (may change soon) and start OneApp from Android Auto home screen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
romanv said:
Actually that part of OneApp runs as an Apple Carplay/Android Auto app. Unfortunately you have to use USB/Smartlink (may change soon) and start OneApp from Android Auto home screen.
How do I do that? Android Auto on my phone does not have a menu option to start other apps in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts