Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skoda's next sporty vRS model will be based on the Kodiaq SUV.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Skoda R&D boss Christian Strube confirmed to Evo that the Kodiaq vRS will use a 2-litre, four-cylinder twin-turbocharged diesel powerplant, currently found in the similar Volkswagen Tiguan. Badged BiTDI, the Tiguan's diesel develops 237bhp with 369lb ft of torque between 1750-2500rpm - enough to launch it to 62mph in 6.5sec. Installed in the Kodiaq, it could make the Kodiaq vRS the quickest car Skoda makes.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
This ultimately is what I wanted as I was originally looking at an X5 40d or Toerag.

Unfortunately I guess this is just in the planning stage and unlikely to be avalible until at least end of this year if not next onwards so I will stick with my current order and maybe this for next time around.

I think there is a 270bhp option for the Superb which does the clap in 5.9s..?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
darkKnight54 said:
This ultimately is what I wanted as I was originally looking at an X5 40d or Toerag.

Unfortunately I guess this is just in the planning stage and unlikely to be avalible until at least end of this year if not next onwards so I will stick with my current order and maybe this for next time around.

I think there is a 270bhp option for the Superb which does the clap in 5.9s..?
280PS with 0-60mph in 5.8s. To be honest I'd rather have that engine or the 220PS 2.0 TSI found in the Passat Alltrack and Tiguan. If this isn't available this year I'm not going to bother wait.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Thanks.
Useful, when the stuff is in stock. Rubber boot mat/dog protector is useful for me. They claim to be Skoda originals.
It will be interesting to hear what the U.K. dealer price is. Apparently the extras list is going out to dealers shortly.
€69.99=£59.58 Plus as you are probably correct in saying. HUGE P&P.
Skoda U.K web site is rubbish. Just tells you to contact dealer for everything for all models.
Do any of our foreign chums have a price list for Kodiaq Accesories yet. Details would be appreciated on the forum if anybody has?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
I've got prices for a few ones in NZ

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Link works but the position on the page will not always be Sixth. For me it was fourth. Likely to be different for other as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts