Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

When picked up my Kodiaq the dealership was unable to get me set up with Skoda Connect. After an hour and a half I'd had enough and said I needed to go and they said they'd sort me out over the phone later.

Since then, the dealership have been dealing with the call centre who have, in turn, been dealing with the "escalation centre" but nothing has changed! I have the app on my phone and created an account just before I picked up the car.

The problem?

When I try to log in , it says my email / password is invalid.

When I try to reset my password it says that my email is not registered and I need to create an account.

When I try to create an account, it says that my email is already registered...[/list]

Anyone else had these issues? Any solutions? I just seem to be being passed from pillar to post at the moment!

G

·
Cluke said:
Hello all

When picked up my Kodiaq the dealership was unable to get me set up with Skoda Connect. After an hour and a half I'd had enough and said I needed to go and they said they'd sort me out over the phone later.

Since then, the dealership have been dealing with the call centre who have, in turn, been dealing with the "escalation centre" but nothing has changed! I have the app on my phone and created an account just before I picked up the car.

The problem?

When I try to log in , it says my email / password is invalid.

When I try to reset my password it says that my email is not registered and I need to create an account.

When I try to create an account, it says that my email is already registered...[/list]

Anyone else had these issues? Any solutions? I just seem to be being passed from pillar to post at the moment!
I had issues with the app returning incorrect info about my username / password which was accepted over the website https://skoda-connect.com/portal/
Turns out the web page was also playing up.
In the end, I deleted my account under email 1 and created a new one under email 2.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Or phone Customer services and ask for ABDUL.
I was having similar problems and he sorted it out over the phone quite easily.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts