Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to the supermarket today and found that Skoda have made the coin holders too small for the soon to be obsolete pound coins! 馃槺 Clearly it's why they wanted to hold back until after new coin launch date, no doubt in my mind. 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Hood Motor vehicle

Attachments

Registered
Coin holder?

Ps I've seen people putting their keys in a wee box in the middle, I assume this is just for safe storage and not that it needs to be plugged in there

Registered
- Wouldn't it be Really Convenient if there was a slot somewhere you could push your key into for safekeeping?

Maybe you could then turn it and it would perform some additional function - like starting the engine?...

Yours synically.

Premium Member
Shera81 said:
Been to the supermarket today and found that Skoda have made the coin holders too small for the soon to be obsolete pound coins! 馃槺 Clearly it's why they wanted to hold back until after new coin launch date, no doubt in my mind. 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

IMG_4167.JPG
No they've just done it to P**s us off and pay us back for leaving EU,.
Probably just the right e size for a euro or a zloti or summat :lol:

Registered
KodiaqPetrolHead said:
- Wouldn't it be Really Convenient if there was a slot somewhere you could push your key into for safekeeping?

Maybe you could then turn it and it would perform some additional function - like starting the engine?...

Yours synically.
Not really.... just leave them in your pocket. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigfootW said:
Coin holder?

Ps I've seen people putting their keys in a wee box in the middle, I assume this is just for safe storage and not that it needs to be plugged in there
Yeah it's under the centre console arm rest with the cup holders and another little tray. You can lift the arm rest or slide it halfway back for the cup holders (which have little raised lumps to hold a bottle so you can open it one handed if you do wish!)

Automotive exterior Automotive design Auto part Bumper Carbon

Automotive design Car Personal luxury car Tints and shades Auto part

Trunk Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle door Motor vehicle

Then there is another tray with 12v socket and USB and fits your phone nicely (because I think it where your phone will wirelessly charge if you have that option) under the heater controls with a sliding top.

Car Automotive design Vehicle Personal luxury car Auto part
Light Gear shift Automotive design Steering part Steering wheel

Attachments

Premium Member
Or you could use the short bit of the pretty green lanyard you may have been given on VIP night with the VIP card attached.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gizmo68 said:
KodiaqPetrolHead said:

Yours synically.
Agreed! Mine don't even leave my handbag as it's all kessy (or whatever it's called!) &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

Registered
Yeah I get the Kesey, and I love it. I've got it on my mk3 Octavia and it's awesome.
Only issue is having to take the keys out to open the house door. 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BigfootW said:
Yeah I get the Kesey, and I love it. I've got it on my mk3 Octavia and it's awesome.
Only issue is having to take the keys out to open the house door. 馃
Ah I always have my keys on a separate bunch to my car anyway because I've heard of two many people leaving their keys in the front door with the car keys on and figured it's easily done!!

But yes if only the house was kesy!

Premium Member
KennyR ,
Thanks, spam deleted!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts