Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had a service done yet? I was under the impression I was on a long life service interval from the factory. With previous VAG cars this has been up to 19,000miles/2yrs, and typically this has been about when it's needed a service.

I notice on the Kodiaq it's split into Oil Service and Inspection service

Font Rectangle Screenshot Brand Logo

From the numbers on mine it looks like the Oil Service is coming up at 12months and under 10k miles 馃槙

Attachments

Registered
Mine is also a 1.4 DSG and is showing a 2 year service interval, so one of ours has been set up wrong!

Registered
Swindiaq said:
Mine is also a 1.4 DSG and is showing a 2 year service interval, so one of ours has been set up wrong!
My cars pretty much 6 months old and it's telling me it wants an oil service in 416 days or at 13k miles. Then an inspection service in 559 days or 18k miles.

I had been led to believe the oil service was needing done after 12 months though.

Premium Member
It all depends on mileage, type of journeys etc.
There is a gizmo in the sump that checks the oil Quality. If it says it needs a service It does, regardless of time or mileage.
I have covered 6k miles in a year and had mine serviced a week ago today. Cost 拢159.00 all in.
Scratchy rear wiper was incorrect. The dirt was dog nose art INSIDE the rear window and noise was caused by sticker on the OUTSIDE! Note the price or the genuine Skoda blade and when you need one head for Halfords or Ebay!
It is more than an oil & filter change. I am not sure how much they actually do but it checks the tracking as well as that shown below.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts