Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like my driver seat to be as far back as possible and have discovered an odd thing with my electric seat, I, wonder if other owners can replicate it or if it's a fault on mine?

I hold the switch to move the seat as far back as it can go until it reaches the end and stops itself, let's call that position A. But if I then push the switch again the seat moves another inch or so back! Let's call that position B. If I then memorise that position B by pressing SET and button 1 until the bong, and then press button 1 the seat should not move but it does, it runs forward to position A. I want it to go to position B when I press the memory button or use the key personalisation.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mine does exactly the same. I've found the only way to position the seat in the rearmost position is to move it back the final inch or so every time I get in. When I unlock and open the door to get in next time I can see the seat move forward again- Very frustrating! It's due a service next month and it's one of the niggles on my list to ask my dealer about but I'm doubtful they'll be able to remedy it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for confirming it Dave, at least I know now it's a designed in flaw and not a fault of my car. Mine's going back to dealer for a second time for two faults to be fixed and its only 6 weeks old, will tell dealer and ask them to inform skoda to sort it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts