Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have speced an SE-L model to the same standard as effectively my top end option Edition minus the 'PhoneBox Wireless'. Note (which comes as standard with the Edition and I dont need). This configuration comes out initially at about £750 less (given the dealer is currently offering free metallic paint) so that brings it up to the same spec as the 'Edition' I configured.

However, on looking I noticed the seats are Alcantara not Leather and the dont have the electric adjustable and memory functions. Unfortunately this isnt even an option to select to upgrade to on the SE-L on the UK configurator which would have allowed me to see if I would have still been 'quid's in' by cleaver configuring.

Has anyone been able to order an SE-L with Leather electric memory seats?

SE-L http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/CarCard/93863252

Edition - http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/CarCard/93862325

·
Registered
8 Posts
I asked about adding full leather option to SE L. Dealer didn't know why the option wasn't available so checked with Skoda Customer Support. Apparently full leather will be a £300 option but it is not available to order yet. They couldn't give a date of when that will be available. I didn't ask about the memory seats.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I would agree with that.
Just another example of the Kodiaq launch going off at half cock.
I have always had leather if available but having seen a video put out by an animal charity of how the [email protected] treat the cows in Brazil by the company that supplies the leather for 90% of the motor industry, I will never have leather again!
I hasten to add that I am not a veggie and agree with the natural food chain. But I DO think that the animals we use for whatever purpose should be treated kindly during their life. Not beaten with bars, prodded with electric prods and be turned over by pulling on their ears!then hung upside down whilst still alive and then having their throats slashed!

Since I have ordered Jungle Green (which I have had before on a Yeti with Ghobi leather) I went for the beige alcantara, God help me! I have never had alcantara before . I just hope I don't have to spend every weekend cleaning the seats!!! :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just to confirm I ordered on Saturday and added leather seats to my SE L, was a £300 extra. Hoping it doesn't take weeks to get the build week now!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
tagmorrisuk2008 said:
Just to confirm I ordered on Saturday and added leather seats to my SE L, was a £300 extra. Hoping it doesn't take weeks to get the build week now!
There is still not leather option on the SE L on the configurator. ARE YOU SURE?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts