Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Kodiaq is my first car that I am thinking about it also as a toy and not only as a mean of transport. It is my first Skoda and I am still learning how it works. The manuals are too huge and it is hard to remember every line. Still....

I've made a few short videos and I am going to make more of them. I am using my iPhone and iMovie app, learning more and more tips and tricks every day. Eventually I am going to add my Slovenglish :) soo. I bet I'll be heard worse than Thomas.

So far I put that list of videos on Youtube:
My Skoda Kodiaq - Kessy, Electric Tailgate and Virtual Pedal ...
My Skoda Kodiaq - Using Off-road Mode and Distance Sensors ...
My Skoda Kodiaq - Watching Video/Cartoon on 9.2" Columbus (Rabbids) ...
My Skoda Kodiaq - Handles Creaking? ...
My Skoda Kodiaq - Lava Blue / Petrol Blue ...
My Skoda Kodiaq - Rotating a Steering Wheel ...
My Skoda Kodiaq - Plenty of Space in 2nd Row ...
My Skoda Kodiaq - Open/Close Tailgate with Virtual Pedal ...

Have a nice day with yout bear!

Greetings from Roman

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am very proud on my next video regarding Skoda Connect mobile app:

Have mercy on my Slovenglish :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really enjoyed watching that. I hope to have my bear soon and I learnt a lot. I even learned how to pronounce Skoda differently to the way it is pronounced in Ireland. Thanks Roman.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Great videos!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow! Very nice videos - thanks for taking your time to document the functionality of the options.

Just watched the one with area view and now kinda regretting not ordering that option :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sorry, but that's just wrong. Kodiaq abuse !! ... A £30k SUV does not deserve the harsh whipping of a £2 mechanical thrashing machine !

·
Registered
18 Posts
H2UBS said:
Sorry, but that's just wrong. Kodiaq abuse !! ... A £30k SUV does not deserve the harsh whipping of a £2 mechanical thrashing machine !
H2UBS I appreciate that it isn't great but have you ever been through a European auto car wash. They are 10 times better than the crap we get here. I lived in Germany for years and the Germans clean thier cars weekly. Thier efficiency means that these machines are top notch. Honestly I used to put my BMWs through those and it would be sparkling.

Still not as good as a hand job though..... :lol:

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Well, of course, a hand job is better than a machine job...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Only if you live in a house. I am unfortunatelly doomed with a flat appartment. I can't even imagine living with an electric car... Unless charged by sun :(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Managed to resist the temptation - ho, ho.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So judging by your results I would do Comfort mode for around town and Sport for country roads or the motorway.

Is there a difference in how the engine revs in those modes?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think DCC affects only to dampers.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, it does affect. But you can use an individual mode where you set the DCC value only and leave others as already pre-defined by you.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts