Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
What is air care climatronic? Car looks fantastic.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Beautiful car. How long did you have to wait for delivery in Slovenia? I'm still undecided if I'm going for a Kodiaq since delivery times in Stockholm, Sweden are anywhere from 6 to 10 months.

Edit: Saw now that you ordered 12th January

·
Registered
221 Posts
romanv said:
With 9.2" navi :)

IMG_3158.JPG
IMG_3157.JPG
Congrats
Well worth the wait!
Enjoy it!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
'The Air Care function is used for the controlled recirculation mode inside the vehicle. The recirculation intensity is dependent on the air humidity in the vehicle and on the outside temperature (risk of window fogging).'

·
Registered
289 Posts
Good choice in colour! Did you check your interior door handles?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think the blues persist in being the best colour, so far! Enjoy!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats Romanv, what a beautiful car :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Excelent choice. I think that the car looks stunning and Lava blue is one of the best avaliable Kodiaq colors. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Romanv, now that you finally picked up your car I wonder how's the door panels quality and hadle creaking that you were so afraid of...

I've heard from other post-BW22 Kodiaq owners that nothing changed in this matter which doesn't surprise me - it takes more than a week to redesign a door panel or handle. It'll probably take year or two before we see any changes and improvements.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's true. Creaking is there but only when closing the door... for a second or two. While driving my knee is fortunately not touching the handle. The problem arises when passengers want to hold the handles - but speakers can eliminate that problem. When opening the door you are mostly watching to not to touch anything with your door, so creaking stays undetected. The sound is similar to the one made by a cheap/weak plastic that must move a fat/heavy door. If it will stat on that level then it's fine with me. The door panel seem fixed and stable. The gap is more a design than a flaw.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've remembered the squeaky sound of the steering wheel when it is turned all the way to the left or right. Does this happen in your car?

·
Registered
503 Posts
The armrest gap isn't a design .... all my doors have varying amounts. But it is a lot less obvious on black, and at least yours is even along its length ;)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My video regarding steering wheel:

My opinion: it is OK for me, the same as on Grand Scenic.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts