Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have received my Kodiaq 1.4 DSG Edition in Quartz Grey and it looks and drives very well!

I haven't had a chance to fully play with it yet but couple of things I have noticed -

1. Mirrors not tilting when reversing.
I know it works for the passenger one when I change the turn dial to L for the mirrors but for the drivers side it still does not work.

2. Park Assist - I have tested this out twice.
1st Attempt it parked perfectly
2nd attempt it hit the curb!

Anyone have any ideas why it hit the curb and could that mean there may be a fault with it?

·
Registered
289 Posts
chris101 said:
So I have received my Kodiaq 1.4 DSG Edition in Quartz Grey and it looks and drives very well!

I haven't had a chance to fully play with it yet but couple of things I have noticed -

1. Mirrors not tilting when reversing.
I know it works for the passenger one when I change the turn dial to L for the mirrors but for the drivers side it still does not work.

2. Park Assist - I have tested this out twice.
1st Attempt it parked perfectly
2nd attempt it hit the curb!

Anyone have any ideas why it hit the curb and could that mean there may be a fault with it?
1) Romanv is right; tilting reverse dipped mirrors is only passenger side. I've never owned a car that dips both.

2) Not sure what happened there with kerb hitting. I prefer to park my car myself and don't have the park assist. I've not hit anything. It's an easy car to park having driven 5m+ long saloons before this.

·
Registered
27 Posts
1) Romanv is right; tilting reverse dipped mirrors is only passenger side. I've never owned a car that dips both.
Sorry to revive an old post but just to let you know that the Lexus RX 400h dips BOTH mirrors when in reverse. Strange that Skoda decided not to - I've occasionally parallel-parked with drivers side to the pavement.

I couldn't understand why my Kodiaq wasn't dipping its mirrors even with the option selected, until I did a search and found this old post :) - I will now put my switch over to L...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts