Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2.0 too Edition 4 x 4 5dr 7 seater,and I thought it came with release switches in the boot for the centre row of seats,don't pick the car up till Friday,just went down yesterday to browse around it as it was only delivered yesterday.

·
Registered
137 Posts
£90 optional extra IIRC

·
Registered
421 Posts
Daddy2Bears said:
£90 optional extra IIRC
I also thought they were standard and I wondered if the spec had changed slightly from week 22. I can't say I've ever felt the need for them. The seats are easy to fold from the door and need clicked into place I'm any case.

Never worth £90.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It was a £90 option when I ordered on 27th October. Chose not to.
On a plus and off topic point... Mine has apparently left port on the ship today 😁

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally ordered a white 2.0 tdi 150 psi 4 x 4 with panaramic sun roof,tow bar,black leather ect,also had side steps,but they were optional it was the show car in the dealers,they said we will take side steps off,got a phone call the following day,couldn't take them off as they were riveted on so extra £1400,couldn't afford that but didn't think they would be riveted just bolted on.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Always been an option from launch date in the UK for the rear seat release in the boot. I specced them on my O3 L&K and must have used them once in 3 years.

On the 7 seaters you get a release 'loop' to pull on each seat just inside the door where the base joins the back anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts