Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this evening I found out what this feature is and it works! I was reversing off my mates drive onto a busy road and edging back to see traffic when suddenly the car beeps at me and slams on the brakes! So it works but maybe a touch on the sensitive side as in my opinion I was not that close to cars going past! Anyone else having fun with these features? Front assist has only beeped at me a couple of times and not helped me avoid a crash as I was manoeuvring etc at the time anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I think it is a load of rubbish (more tech [email protected] that doesn't work properly.} mine beeps at parked cars, even beeped at a temporary road works sign. Nearly always off to the near side. Very Rarely beeps when getting too close to a stationary car in front and gets far too close to risk WITHOUT applying any braking.
What IS the matter with Skoda. They give us all this bullsh1t about the tech on the Kodiaq and so far I have two elements that don't work properly, The emergency call buttons (I've been waiting nearly two weeks for an answer, let alone any positive steps to get them working) and the front traffic assist. :twisted:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts