Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how the rear seats fold? Will the middle seat fold independently of the others? Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
It will fold 40:20:40 but the seats move in a 60:40 split.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I was referring to the middle row. If I have the kids in the third row with the grand parents in the outer seats of the middle row; can I drop the centre seat forward to give better visibility to and for the kids?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Probably not. If you check the videos when the middle seats are folded down, they always get stucked. I believe if seats are moved forward too much, it is not possible to fold at all. ANd to sit normally in the 3rd row, the 2nd row must be moved.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Surely if the seats are 40/20/40, as we all agree, it would be Simply Clever to have the ability to fold the middle seat, for skis and the like? If anyone is still planning a VIP event, I would be grateful if you could investigate. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I'll try and remember next Saturday at Meadens,

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Yes the middle seat folds independently.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
romanv said:
Somebody needs to check that if you fold only the middle seat, can the bench still be moved forward for 18cm to allow more space in 3rd row. I believe it is not possible.
When the middle seat is folded you can still slide the seat.

·
Registered
60 Posts
On the reviews I have read (and they are many) they all report 60/40 split even though looking at that picture they appear to be 40/20/40.
All the pictures show 60/40 unless they are stock photos from Skoda.

I too would be interested.

The cars that are going round the dealers here are non-UK spec though so don't rely 100% on them!

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
grahamterry1000 said:
On the reviews I have read (and they are many) they all report 60/40 split even though looking at that picture they appear to be 40/20/40.
All the pictures show 60/40 unless they are stock photos from Skoda.

I too would be interested.

The cars that are going round the dealers here are non-UK spec though so don't rely 100% on them!
They are technically split 60/40 as the seat bases are only split 60/40 but the seat backs fold 40/20/40. A proper 40/20/40 is like in the Audi Q7 where the middle seat slides independently

Roman unless you have extended the headrest it will not touch the rear A/C when slid forward.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts