Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

its been a while since I posted last, I have used the car - travelled across Europe and I still love it. However has anyone else has an issue with a rear seat pulling apart? Near IsoFix plastic cap it keeps popping out I got it back to the dealer the pushed it back and said all Kodiaqs are like that :? ? Has anyone else had an issue with it or am I the only unlucky one. I have a Tuscana seats and clearly there isn't a sufficient amount of fabric, after one yes 1 time carrying an adult passenger it pulls out.

Many thanks for your responses

·
Registered
289 Posts
This is an issue that I don't have! Sorry can't be of more help, but there are plenty of build quality issues on these early models. I'm still sorting out many with my local dealership. This isn't one of them.

Ask your dealer to send in a technical support request to see if there are known issues and fixes for this.

·
Registered
119 Posts
So far my post bw 22 car has only had issue with door protector mechanism. No squeaky handles/ steering wheel or upholstery problems. Early days though, probably blow up tomorrow 😫

1 - 4 of 4 Posts