Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kodiaqians!

I took my offering (Slovenia Style with metallic colour, alcantara, business Columbus, area view, lane assist, park assist, media command, traveller assist, 230V, 3-zone airconditioning, Trinity 18", DAB+, DCC, family package, el. driver seat, profiles, alarm, multimedia holder, LED cleaner, heated seats, heated steering Wheel, heated windshield, rough road, trunk divider, Canton & el. trunk door with pedal) and compared it with other countries.

I wanted to have everything what my offer has.

In case if in some country you get more (e.g., 19"), I accepted that as normal without any impact on my offer.

Results:
1. Serbia 40.098,00 €
2. Bolgaria 43.041,00 €
3. Chech Republic 43.709,00 €
4. Slovenia 43.856,00 €
5. Sweden 44.727,00 €
6. Spain 45.479,00 €
7. Slovakia 45.532,00 €
8. Poland 45.849,00 €
9. France 47.000,00 €
10. GB 48.233,00 €
11. Switzerland 49.615,00 €
12. Italy 50.120,00 €
13. Germany 50.370,00 €
14. Austria 54.120,00 €
15. Netherlands 58.990,00 €
16. Finland 60.663,00 €
17. Norway 68.996,00 €

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
40k Euro for an NZ 190PS diesel car specced w/ rough road package, heated windscreen and roll-up blind. Everything else you've mentioned is standard (NZ get full leather electric front ventilated seats and 19" wheels on top of what your spec is)

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
romanv said:
Nice! You win! :)
I'm quite surprised that NZ seems to be the cheapest... Would it be European taxation?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
MY GOD!
What a lot of work you have done Roman. Well done.
They advertise here Kodiaq FROM £21K,-ish for the S.
Just goes to show that it is true that Skoda have admitted that is 'HOOK' model to get people interested.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Bluddy L! What a difference!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just visited a local dealer in France with one car in the showroom and the demonstrator outside. Their top trim is Style and it is a bit difficult making an exact comparison with the Edition. However I got the salesman to price up a Style in a way that would match what I have ordered in UK. His total was €54,000 which was about 10% more than I would pay in GBP. It would be a 5 month delivery, but bear in mind they have been on sale there for about 2 months. He said I could have the demonstrator (not quite to my spec) in 1 month for €45K and if I wanted the showroom model, I could drive it out tomorrow, again with a 10% discount.
I've booked a test drive on Monday, not really understanding why I couldn't have gone today as the car was sitting there!
The Parking Heater is an Option in France and the Style came with a choice of 4 wheels (a different one on each corner?)
Perhaps because the Kodiaq has been around for a couple of months, the Salesperson was quite well informed, but I'm not ready to pay that sort of premium to have a car tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Are you moving to France? Why do you want a left hooker?
If you are intending to buy it and bring it back to Kent, beware that insurance could be more expensive due to the facts.
1LHD &
2 different specs/some parts may have to be sourced from the Continent.
Also that the U.K. Skoda warranty probably will not apply. You may have to take it back to France for any warranty work.
Suggest you check with Skoda u.k. to make sure I'm right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This country knows how taxation works..
Depending on your negotiation skills and how desperate dealer is you can get -8-12% out of that 60K

4. Slovenia 43.856,00 €
10. GB 48.233,00 €
16. Finland 60.663,00 €

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, but I am already waitng 10 weeks in Slovenia just to get CODE 10 production week :( It is easy to offer a new car for 1€ if you don't have to deliver it!

And the price has increased for additional 600€ this week. I feel like a bird.... ANGRY BIRD!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to search for the best current prices in Europe. Who would you advise me to contact? Did you contact specific dealers or the main Skoda authorized agent in each country? Please advise. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
For anyone who is interested down here in Australia the base Petrol, 2.0 Turbo 7speed DSG costs around 28,000 € (when converted from AUD) while a fully specced 7 seater with Luxury and Tech packages would cost around 35,800 € with all on-road costs before any discounts.

I bought mine with all the options except the sunroof and towbar for around 31,800 € , this included: metallic paint, leather seats, 19" triglav wheels, 9.2 columbus unit with Canton speakers, all the active driver aid features (e.g: adaptive cruise, lane keep assist, blind spot monitoring etc..) , DCC, virtual pedal, 360 cameras and all LED lighting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts