Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a new Sportline 2.0tdi and found that there is. 2.5% price increase on the way (already on the Skoda UK configurator). Dealer was notified today. Fortunately I'm getting it at old prices with a very good return on my 2018 67 plate 2.0tdi Edition

·
Registered
On Order - Skoda Kodiaq Sport1.5 TSI
7 Posts
Just ordered a new Sportline 2.0tdi and found that there is. 2.5% price increase on the way (already on the Skoda UK configurator). Dealer was notified today. Fortunately I'm getting it at old prices with a very good return on my 2018 67 plate 2.0tdi Edition
Ordered mine last week - still showing same price on uk configurator. 2.5% will tip me over £40K list 😡😡 So hope not but always a risk with current lead times.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ordered mine last week - still showing same price on uk configurator. 2.5% will tip me over £40K list 😡😡 So hope not but always a risk with current lead times.
You'd certainly have to spec up a 1.5 Sportline to break the luxury car tax.

Apologies if you know this already but remember it's £40k list, not £40k delivery that the extra tax is based on.

Certain things aren't included in list price like delivery and number plates etc. It depends on the car so it's best to check with your dealer, but if you're paying say £40500 then it's unlikely it'll qualify for that extra VED.

·
Registered
On Order - Skoda Kodiaq Sport1.5 TSI
7 Posts
You'd certainly have to spec up a 1.5 Sportline to break the luxury car tax.

Apologies if you know this already but remember it's £40k list, not £40k delivery that the extra tax is based on.

Certain things aren't included in list price like delivery and number plates etc. It depends on the car so it's best to check with your dealer, but if you're paying say £40500 then it's unlikely it'll qualify for that extra VED.
Thanks and yes I have upped the spec a bit but I wanted the towbar also. For the list price you basically take off £610 from tho OTR so you are correct with your figures but I’m close - fingers crossed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts