Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
FoxtrotAlpha said:
timbobalob said:
Hi all,

Finally pulled my finger out and signed up.

Took delivery 8th May 2017 of my black 190 SEL, now on 76k miles.

First set of front tyres lasted 30k, then rears 60k! Replaced them all at that point to Michelin Cross Climates which have great wet weather performance. Have yet to test in snow, since I got stuck last year in a three foot snow drift! (admittedly I was a little ambitious...)

I just need to reformat a picture and will upload as my avatar
Just had my old Edition collected and the rears were just legal and the second set of fronts were borderline and that's after 34k miles. No idea how you managed to achieve 30k out of fronts and 60k on backs.
Not a clue - must not have been trying hard enough! :D

I do predominantly motorway miles for work, so this be something to do with it. It's serviced a couple of times a year and nothing was picked up. They were the original Hancooks

·
Registered
949 Posts
timbobalob said:
FoxtrotAlpha said:
timbobalob said:
Hi all,

Finally pulled my finger out and signed up.

Took delivery 8th May 2017 of my black 190 SEL, now on 76k miles.

First set of front tyres lasted 30k, then rears 60k! Replaced them all at that point to Michelin Cross Climates which have great wet weather performance. Have yet to test in snow, since I got stuck last year in a three foot snow drift! (admittedly I was a little ambitious...)

I just need to reformat a picture and will upload as my avatar
Just had my old Edition collected and the rears were just legal and the second set of fronts were borderline and that's after 34k miles. No idea how you managed to achieve 30k out of fronts and 60k on backs.

I do predominantly motorway miles for work, so this be something to do with it. It's serviced a couple of times a year and nothing was picked up. They were the original Hancooks
More effort is required, mine were the Hankook tyres too, my journeys are manly on fast twisty B roads which might be the reason.

·
Registered
673 Posts
FoxtrotAlpha said:
timbobalob said:
FoxtrotAlpha said:

More effort is required, mine were the Hankook tyres too, my journeys are manly on fast twisty B roads which might be the reason.
"Fast" and "twisty B roads" are words I would not expect to see in the same sentence. Perhaps "manly" is an appropriate misspelling?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Welcome to the forum Rick Good colour!! ;)
How old is it? Petrol/diesel?
Your location?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Keith from Llanddulas, nr Abergele, CONWY, North Wales.
Thanks for the add.
New to the forum after being with the Octavia guys.
just taken a new 150 5 dr, 6 speed manual SE Kodiak 4x4 Silver.

Stay safe and lets hope the Corona bunch get lost soon!

·
Registered
2022 kodiaq VRS in race blue
89 Posts
Kewill said:
Hi,
Keith from Llanddulas, nr Abergele, CONWY, North Wales.
Thanks for the add.
New to the forum after being with the Octavia guys.
just taken a new 150 5 dr, 6 speed manual SE Kodiak 4x4 Silver.

Stay safe and lets hope the Corona bunch get lost soon!
bore da a chroeso

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Welcome Kewill. enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, thanks for the add. Richard from Bournemouth Just bought a Kodiq edition, 17 plate, 2.0 190, extras - Canton sound, area view and electric towbar. Picked up on Saturday. Absolutely loving it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,
I was so keen I registered on the site before I actually got the car. My experience is this type of site is extremely useful so thanks for having me. I do now have the car - a 2018 2l diesel Edition in velvet red with 24k. Spending an inordinate amount of time getting my head around all the bells and whistles !

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Welcome to the forum and your new car, getting your head round the Bs&Ws will keep you out of mischief for some time! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Och Aye the noo, Bob,
Welcome to the forum.
I don't go off road and I admit I have mixed feelings about the leccy handbrake.
+More space and neater. Applies brakes if about to nudge anything whilst parking.
- Not so controllable and a few probs reported.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just taken delivery of an ex-stock 2.0 Diesel SE L 190 DSG 4x4 in Petrol Blue.

Came already fitted with spare wheel, heated rear seats, pano roof and rear camera.......and textile mats!!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Welcome to the forum AX.
S-Tech is not a model we have in the U.K.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
Joining as I may be about to take on my son's Kodiaq which he has enjoyed from new
Peter
Norwich

Nissan since Early 2000's Primera - Almera Tino, Note Note Note Note (NTEC+ with the square boot usually with the rear seats down as well!)
I did once hire a Micra Cabriolet for a holiday - but not much room for boxes in the boot!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Peter,
Welcome to the forum and your son's Kodiaq!

81 - 100 of 119 Posts