Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Welcome Chief.
I am sure you will be as chuffed as the rest of us are.
ENJOY!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Alright all, 1st timer to here. From N.IRELAND and just today ordered my 2.0 tdi Dsg sportline in moon white. My old boy has had the SEL for a year now and having 2 young kids the 7 seater appealed to me big time but the sportline trim appealed even more. 12 weeks to wait tho but still...Can't wait to bombard you all with 1000 questions. Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Welcome Gusty,
Enjoy the wait and bombard away!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am requesting information from Skoda Kodiaq owners regarding three problem areas;
1. The fuse blowing on the 12 volt socket system
2. The pre-Sets on the radio disappearing.
3. The Disc brakes - excessive scoring of the Disc's.
Skoda UK are in complete denial that the above problems exist,
If you have had problems with any or all of the above please email me at:
XXXX
If you could provide the following it would strengthen the approach to Skoda UK:
a) The Registration number of your Vehicle
b) The date of purchase
c) Problem/Problems
d) Did you report the problem to your Car Dealer?
e) What is the Car Dealers details?
f) Did the car go to the Car Dealer for repair and on what date?
g) Was the problem fixed?
h) Has the problem re-occurred?
i) Have you been in contact with Skoda UK by Post, telephone or email?
j) Have you used the 'Resolve' Skoda Customer Service email system?
k) Are you aware that you can print of your own 'Resolve' system file?
l) Have you printed off the 'Resolve ' file from Skoda?
m) What reply have Skoda given to you?
n) Was the above reply in a letter/email/by telephone?
o) Are the problem/problems still on going?
p) Is there anything else you wish to mention?
q) Please provide your full personal details, mane, address and telephone number for any contact they made be required.
I need to make you aware that under the new Data Protection Legislation that you must agree to me keeping any information you supply on my computer and processing that information. I will be using the information to challenge Skoda UK regarding their denial that the problems exist and reminding them they are responsible for resolving the problems we, the consumers, are experiencing.
Please include in your email to me the following:
I hereby agree to the information I have supplied in this email may be stored and processed on a computer. That the information may be provided to Skoda UK in order to remind them of their responsibilities to their consumers.
All can add is that with co-operation from everyone we may actually have enough leverage to resolve the problems with Skoda UK.

Message From Admin
I do not feel comfortable with a request for members to email personal details to someone who has only just joined this forum.

I have removed your email address from this post.

Rob

G

·
This would be better in a thread of its own. A bit of background would also be helpful,but I must admit these problems that your having don't seem common.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
KodiaqReslover said:
I am requesting information from Skoda Kodiaq owners regarding three problem areas;
1. The fuse blowing on the 12 volt socket system
2. The pre-Sets on the radio disappearing.
3. The Disc brakes - excessive scoring of the Disc's.
Skoda UK are in complete denial that the above problems exist,
If you have had problems with any or all of the above please email me at:
XXXX
If you could provide the following it would strengthen the approach to Skoda UK:
a) The Registration number of your Vehicle
b) The date of purchase
c) Problem/Problems
d) Did you report the problem to your Car Dealer?
e) What is the Car Dealers details?
f) Did the car go to the Car Dealer for repair and on what date?
g) Was the problem fixed?
h) Has the problem re-occurred?
i) Have you been in contact with Skoda UK by Post, telephone or email?
j) Have you used the 'Resolve' Skoda Customer Service email system?
k) Are you aware that you can print of your own 'Resolve' system file?
l) Have you printed off the 'Resolve ' file from Skoda?
m) What reply have Skoda given to you?
n) Was the above reply in a letter/email/by telephone?
o) Are the problem/problems still on going?
p) Is there anything else you wish to mention?
q) Please provide your full personal details, mane, address and telephone number for any contact they made be required.
I need to make you aware that under the new Data Protection Legislation that you must agree to me keeping any information you supply on my computer and processing that information. I will be using the information to challenge Skoda UK regarding their denial that the problems exist and reminding them they are responsible for resolving the problems we, the consumers, are experiencing.
Please include in your email to me the following:
I hereby agree to the information I have supplied in this email may be stored and processed on a computer. That the information may be provided to Skoda UK in order to remind them of their responsibilities to their consumers.
All can add is that with co-operation from everyone we may actually have enough leverage to resolve the problems with Skoda UK.

Message From Admin
I do not feel comfortable with a request for members to email personal details to someone who has only just joined this forum.

I have removed your email address from this post.

Rob
Rob,
I have removed email address from duplicated and quoted copies of this message, with advice given to OP. Also told him to use PM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi new to the forum location is Taunton in Somerset
Very tempted on ordering a kodiaq SE 2.0 manual in meteor grey had a price and told if I order now it won't be ready for 12 weeks do I wait and order in a few months time so I can go for a new 19 reg. going for a test drive next week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered mid September 2018. Sheffield dealer. SEL 1.5 petrol DSG petrol blue and beige leather, 5 seats, opening roof, rear camera and sensors front and back, park assist, delivery estimate end January 2019. Will be based in Cheshire.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys, I'm new. Based in Stevenage. Ordered my Sportline in June and taking delivery on December 19th. They told me the extra delay was because I ordered 6 of the same spec at the same time. Taking delivery of all 6 at the same time!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. Just about to send my leased Octavia VRS back after 3 issue free years. Awaiting a delivery of my Kodiaq SLE 1.9l TSI DSG hopefully within a week or 2. Great source of info on installing a dashcam on this site already for me and I'll be using it more and more now for all future ownership details.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey folks. New around here... Also waiting for ma Silver Metal Kodiaq RS to come... i've order it about 2 months ago... hopefully im gonna get it till july. Looking forward though.

Anyway... am David, and im from Slovenia.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Welcome David from Slovenia.
Enjoy the forum while you wait.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Welcome L&K. Enjoy the wait!!!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Welcome Brian. Many of us think the same (I did until I downsized to Karoq . Onlt because SWMBO found it a bit big and we did not really need such a large car.
I assume you are at least 77since you have been driving for 60 years.
I think you must be the OOF (Oldest Old Fart) The sub-club of the Kodiaq forum for the 'senior' owners!! The Old Farts Club!
A very select membership!. :lol:
Old & Grumpy 72 and self 73.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

Finally pulled my finger out and signed up.

Took delivery 8th May 2017 of my black 190 SEL, now on 76k miles.

First set of front tyres lasted 30k, then rears 60k! Replaced them all at that point to Michelin Cross Climates which have great wet weather performance. Have yet to test in snow, since I got stuck last year in a three foot snow drift! (admittedly I was a little ambitious...)

I just need to reformat a picture and will upload as my avatar

·
Registered
949 Posts
timbobalob said:
Hi all,

Finally pulled my finger out and signed up.

Took delivery 8th May 2017 of my black 190 SEL, now on 76k miles.

First set of front tyres lasted 30k, then rears 60k! Replaced them all at that point to Michelin Cross Climates which have great wet weather performance. Have yet to test in snow, since I got stuck last year in a three foot snow drift! (admittedly I was a little ambitious...)

I just need to reformat a picture and will upload as my avatar
Just had my old Edition collected and the rears were just legal and the second set of fronts were borderline and that's after 34k miles. No idea how you managed to achieve 30k out of fronts and 60k on backs.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts