Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE put your location in your profile.
The problem Emma is having finding a VIP event could have been answered by me on the forum after one 'phone call if I had known her location.
It makes answering so many queries much easier if we know WHERE YOU ARE.
I have asked before but people seem reluctant to do so. Just the town will do.
If you are already a member and have not done so please do it now!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good evening, Ive been skulking about in the shadows for a few weeks. Awaiting delivery of a SLE, 2.0 TDI, DSG, Moon white with no extras. Off
the boat in Grimsby today! can't wait :)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Hope you are finding it useful & interesting.
You should have your Kodiaq within a week or two.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am keeping everything crossed as I go on holiday next week and would love to go in the new car. Excellent forum, so much information and everybody's delivery "experiences" has kept me going knowing it isn't just me thats been kept in the dark / waiting. Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello there, I'm just in the process of awaiting delivery of a Petrol Blue Edition 190, due to pick up on 26 Apr and looking forward to reading all the reviews of people's experiences with the Kodaiq. Once I have driven mine for a few days, i'll start to post a few observations

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello from Saudi,

Ordered 2.0 TDI 150 SE DSG Black Magic Pearl, Build week 22 not sure when to expect delivery but very excited. Could anybody explain the cut off for adding extras during build please. Im new to Skoda and so far very impressed with the weekly dealership updates.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations on your immaculate motoring taste! :lol:
Once you have FIRM build date you can't change anything. Make sure your dealer keeps you up to speed with it's progress.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Norfolk guy Just ordered Kodiaq 2.0L petrol Edition. Amazed at space in this vehicle. Slight concerns, mpg?, did not order the flappy paddles, no crash test rating yet. I was told Jungle Green not available (May 2017) so ordered Capuccino with beige interior/seats. Was not yet given a build week and unaware of weekly "dealer updates"

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Consumption will improve after 4,500-5,000 miles. My 1.4 DSG 2WD is getting 30 round town 40 on a run and it's only covered 7016 miles.
I have written to NCAP but have had no reply. I don't know why they haven't tested it yet they must have been able to get their hands on some by now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi from Beccles in Suffolk. I have been reading the forum with great interest for a few weeks now and have now made the bold move to order (3 weeks ago). Still don't know if I have chosen the right engine. Current car is a Jaguar XF 2.7D which flies. I am not expecting a sports car but as now retired not doing the miles (about 7000 per year) but would still like performance with good economy. With the hype about Diesels have I made the right engine choice? Help would be appreciated if its not to late to change.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome Peter.
I would say you have made the right choice, but then everyone knows my opinion of derv. ;)
Would you be kind enough to put 'Beccles' on your profile, Then it appears on all your posts and saves people having to ask, if you ask any local to you type questions.Many thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Consider it done Colin. Will add to mysignature.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Marc here from Whakatane in New Zealand. Just placed order and cant wait for it to arrive last week of July hopefully. Some good chats on this forum have enjoyed so far.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
How did you get Alcantara on a Style?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The vagaries of different country's options.
I have just looked at the Kiwi configurator.
As you intimate it seems to be 'animal skin' as Autogefeuhl calls it, or nothing.
Your availability of models, engines and options is abysmal compared to Europe and U.K.
I wonder why?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
NZ (and Aussie for the matter) get very highly specced cars to compete with the Japanese and Korean brands

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 118 Posts