Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected our new Kodiaq yesterday, it arrived a week early. Initial impressions are that it handles better than I expected. The only disappointment is that the Chrome Pack has not been fitted to the window rubbers, waiting to find out if these can be fitted by the dealer. The car looks good in Petrol Blue, however I would have preferred a metallic red but,as others have said, the colour choice is poor.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats and it looks great in blue!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Difficult to pick colours when you only have the small sample blocks. The colours in the main have been a bit drab to say the least. I didn't like the blue block colour and wasn't keen on the petrol blue from what I had seen, so decided to play safe and go for the quartz. I won't say I made the wrong choice but this petrol blue looks far better than I imagined and if I had known what the whole car looked like in itI could have made a different choice. It looks great!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I would have had Petrol had it not been for the fact that I had just had a year with a Petrol blue Yeti, so I went Jungle. I can't stand all the greys and silvers (sorry chaps )I know I'm outnumbered but everyone has free choice unless your'e a Skoda customer then the colour choice is minimal, old fashioned and boring! (IMHO!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts