Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kodiaq Ralph said:
Can anyone post a picture of a Kodiaq in Petrol Blue?

I thought it was the colour of the car in the Autogefugal review but that's Lava Blue.
Petrol Blue is Lava Blue, there are some pics on one of the other threads

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I put pics of my petrol blue Yeti on the forum some times ago.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. Helpful to know that Petrol Blue and Lava Blue are exactly the same colour.

Managed to find Colin's Yeti picture. Just need to decide between Petrol Blue and Business Grey.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow! Love that pic. I went for the petrol Blue as I hate all the grey gloomy colours, the red is too fire engine and the green is yuk (and now not available). Looks much brighter than on the cannon ball in the dealers.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Don't expect it to look like that on a daily basis, Petrol Blue is much like the (discontinued) Rosso Brunello .... looks great when clean under bright light, but they can also look quite drab if dirty or on a overcast day.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
HamsterWheel said:
Wow! Love that pic. I went for the petrol Blue as I hate all the grey gloomy colours, the red is too fire engine and the green is yuk (and now not available). Looks much brighter than on the cannon ball in the dealers.
I agree with you re greys. Also they fade into the road surface on a wet winters evening. I had a Jungle Yeti and it does look very smart (and it doesn'r show the dirt ;)
Corrida red is also dead along with Jungle. Personally If I wanted to drive a fire engine I would have been a fireman. :lol: My dealer is pleased to see that die for the K as he said the residuals on a Corrida k would be dreadful and he would never be able to sell a second hand one. Fine for an Octavia VRS or even a Fabia but not a 'sports lorry'.
BUT....I would have gone for Petrol apart from the fact, that, as you can see, my current Yeti is petrol & I fancied a change. I think all the colours are old, boring & CRAP! I simply cannot understand why Skoda bring out their 'HERO" car (what an absolutely ridiculous, childish expression!) and used all the old colours. Why on earth did they not have the pale green of the Vision S, I would have gone for that like a shot or even the lime greeny/yellow thing (which I would NOT have gone for,) but at least it would be different. VW have lots of nice colours and once again Skoda gets the hind tit!

·
Registered
724 Posts
I've measured and compared all SUVs there and Kodiaq is a winner. Now I must cool down, wait till my Kodiaq arrives (today is '80 days later' after my contract signature and the production is still unknown by Skoda - Simply Stupid) and then celebrate. I MUST NOT cancel my order!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
My car this afternoon in sunny Lancashire Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
mine waiting to be washed and prepped for me for. Thursday.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looks good. Was worried that it was too green but this suggests that it is just what I want. Happy to have selected it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
It seems to be the sort of colour that constantly changes depending on the light at the time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Perhaps should be renamed Chameleon Blue!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts