Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wife went to open the car last night, with her own keyfob, and it did not set her seat and other settings tried it by selecting her settings in the car setting control and again nothing. It looks like the setting have just disappeared.

This happened on my key fob at Christmas and l had to reset everything

anyone else had the same issue?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like this is only happening to me then.
The next day l went out to reset the seats etc but it was working OK , so it seems to be an intermittent fault of some sort with with software or key receiver

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I think the family of intermittent electrical gremlins are growing in the Kodiaq.
This morning I opened the boot on the handle (which only works sometimes!) and it opened a 1/4 of the way and stopped.
When I came back to the car I pressed the remote and nothing happened.
This is the only fault I have on my K , but it is driving me mad. It seems to have a mind of its own and YES I have gone through the complete sequence to sort it 'brain' out but it still misbehaves.
I suppose I should be grateful that is my cars only problem judging by all the other complaints. However it simply should not happen on a car costing north of £30K1
I am damn sure a CR-v or Forester would not have any of the problems we are having.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts