Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question for those of you who have taken delivery and got used to your Kodiaq's over the last few weeks , how easy is it to park the Kodiaq either at the roadside or in a supermarket car park? There has been mention in one or two reviews about the blind spots to the rear of the car due to the thick pillars, my car will have Park Assist but no rear camera.

·
Registered
289 Posts
No issues with parking. The blind spots on the go can be remedied by adjusting the side mirrors. It's smaller to park than my now departed saloon which was both wider and longer. However I am more concerned with others bumping into me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
No Issues. When you reverses the side mirrors automatically drop slight to the floor (depending upon model)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Leemo said:
No Issues. When you reverses the side mirrors automatically drop slight to the floor (depending upon model)
What is name of that feature? I'd really like to get it on mine.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Thanks for that Zach. I always wondered why Skoda didn't have that facility. Seems so sensible. Not 'Simply clever' enough then!
I have had no trouble parking it at all . Easier than my Yetis for some reason. I have back and front sensors, but no camera.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Colin that's good to know that you find it easier to park than your Yetis as my current car is a Yeti too. I believe that the dipping mirrors may be standard with the cars with electric seats, as the L&K Octavia with electric seats I had before my Yeti had that option and proved very useful at times.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My current L&K Yeti with electric drivers seat drops the n/s mirror on selecting reverse. I turned it off as the mirror creaked whilst doing it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts