Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up last night, these are some quick pics from this morning before I headed to work. I'll get some more pics with the DSLR this weekend. Kids love it and can't fault it so far, really happy with it. View attachment 662 View attachment 663 Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design
Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Window

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm really liking the council blue. I had the fear that it would look rubbish but it's as good as any of them, better than some even.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad I went for it, I did have a slight fear how it would look with it being the only free option. I like it and won't need as much cleaning as some of the other options!

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is nothing wrong with it it looks great I have the same colour. from what I can tell they don't do this colour any more on the configurator, it's called energy blue looks similar to me!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had it just over a week now and absolutely love the car and so glad I went for this colour. Seen it in different types of light and definitely chose the right colour for me. Got plenty of good feedback and comments from others too. Only seen a couple of others so it's still a curiosity!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts