Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

A quick hello. I ordered a Business grey SE L 1.4 4x4 DSG with some options on 28th January. Looking forward to getting it after enjoying having an extended test drive.

Only downside is that it appears (according to my dealer) that there is currently a delay on the 1.4 engine and they are being advised to quote 20 weeks delivery. Not in a rush but currently 20 weeks pregnant with #3..... you do the maths! 馃ぃ

Anyway, hi to everyone and thank you for your posts that I have been reading from the shadows.

Calla x

Registered
Welcome!
Yeah long delivery times...just hope they don't rush the build!!

G

I order mine on 31st January and was told provisional build week 23. I have been updated today and build week is now showing week 14.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That gives me a bit of hope for a quicker turnaround. I suppose the 1.4 is in demand, not just in the Kodiaq but across the group.

I'd rather them take their time and get it built properly for sure. I've only ever had a "Friday afternoon" car once and it wasn't a pleasant experience! 馃檮

Premium Member
Welcome Calla.
I hope both your deliveries are on time and as painless as possible!! :lol: :lol:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just hope one arrives before the other! 馃槀

Registered
I ordered on 25th Jan
Edition 2.00 Tsi Grey ,sun roof, DCC Front sensors...
Got a video message today from dealer saying car is built and is is now on way to Scotland..Yipee

Excited, but will be sorry to say goodbye to my 13 year old Disco 3 which has been great in the current snow and over the years.. its done
95000 and i'm worried about future bills( and also getting out of diesel as I no longer do the mileage to justify)
Hopefully fault and pain free as I'm sure most are

1 - 8 of 8 Posts