Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Ordered my Kodiaq this week, hoping to get it quicker than the 10-12 weeks quoted by the dealership but we'll see. Had two Fabia estates before so it's a bit of a step up but I'm very excited :D

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done Stuart, Congratulations.
Welcome to the forum and to the world of the Kodiaq. I too had a Fabia Estate (& 3 Yetis) I can assure you the K is the best car I have ever had , other Skodas included so I am sure you will love it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excited to report that my Kodiaq is now at the docks in Grimsby and will be heading to my dealer in the next few days.. hoping to have it by the weekend or early next week! :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nice!! Do post some pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked mine up on Monday this week... very happy with it so far!

Just a couple of quibbles - the main one being that I can't get the headrests out of the seats on the third row. If anyone's managed to get them out then please let me know how... high back booster seats won't fit in the back row unless headrests are removed - they don't go high enough to get out of the way :-(

Also had to buy a new dog cage for the boot as the space between boot floor and boot cover/rolling parcelshelf isn't as tall as my Fabia estate was...

Other than that, all good & I'm really enjoying the driving experience of the Kodiaq :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts