Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

We ordered our kodiaq sportline back in July last year and we should be taking delivery next week. The delivery email says we need to check for damage and that all options are present at time of delivery otherwise they can't help us later. We got a bit click happy on the options and went for these:

Blind spot detection
Third key
Rear seat backrest release
Family pack
Adaptive cruise control
Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function
Area view
USB-C port by rear view mirror
Virtual cockpit

Now some of these are easy to check at time of delivery. Some not so much - like blind spot and adaptive cruise. Any advice on how to check these welcomed.

Also I think I saw that the family pack has changed since I ordered it in that it used to include electronically controlled child locks (from the drivers seat) which is why we ordered it. Should I still get that as it was part of the option at the time of order even if it isn't now.

Anyone know if any of these options have changed since July?

thanks
Andy

·
Registered
2020 L&K 2L TSi
19 Posts
If still the same as my 20 plate L&K.
Blind spot should have Orange lights to the exterior wing mirror shells but facing into the cabin.
ACC has adaptions in vehicle settings, you can choose between very close to very far.
Can’t help with the child seat sorry
Hope you enjoy your new car as much as I am still loving mine.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Blind spot detection - Orange lights in the mirrors should light up when putting the ignition on (mine do anyway)
Third key - If you don't know how, give the keys back
Rear seat backrest release - Should be a lever to put the seats down from the boot (not the towbar button- if you have it)
Family pack
Adaptive cruise control - 2 stalks on the left instead of 1
Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function - Buttons on the seat
Area view - Put it in reverse, should see a car on the screen and press to the side of the car to get the side camera on screen
USB-C port by rear view mirror - Again, you either know how to check, or you really shouldn't be given the keys ;)
Virtual cockpit - Fancy speedos (no, not swimwear)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Your dealer should check all of the options are included as part of the PDI. I had pretty much everything on your list bar the area view and blind spot detection. The one I added that I was most worried about was the CANTON sound system as it disappeared from the configurator about a month after I ordered my car (2 Oct 21), but it was there when delivered, so expect you'll get everything you asked for. Mine was delivered 29 April 22.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Oh also just thought - doesn't the extra lower stalk on the left side of the steering column only come with ACC and not with the 'standard' cruise control? I think that's right - on the 'standard' cruise control, the controls for it are on the same stalk as the high beam and indicator stalk. On the ACC you get an extra lower stalk on the left side of the steering column.

Could have just made that up of course...!
;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts