Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just visited my local dealer to have a closer look at the Kodiaq. If I went for an SEL I would need to change the wheels as IMHO the Crater wheels are more stylish than the Triglav or Sirius. Whilst talking to the sales guy he told me some Vega's had just come in...£650 PER CORNER...tyre included :eek:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I went for Sirius. That's a lot of money, maybe choose the standard one then change at a later date?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like the Sirius but I would need to get them powder coated anthracite or black to be a bit different.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I was quoted £200 by the dealer to get my Trigravs powder coated to anthracite, only reason I didn't as it would have voided the warranty and they car is contract hire so they would only accept it back with the correct wheels. As a dealer fit item I was quoted £1,800, personally that's a stupid amount for alloys that I personally think should be an option, especially as many dealers advertise the Kodiaq with these wheels on the picture.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My car will be a lease company car Jon. Do you know if dealer fit accessories can be added to a lease or does the vehicle have to be to factory spec and options?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts