Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I added extras to my order I included "Door and side trim panel in leather with waste bin" cost £25.00.

What I have got is just a little plastic bin top with a plastic bag below that clips to the door panel.

I didn't expect the world for £25.00 but a bit more than a £2.50 bit of plastic! I wonder if they got the decimal point in the wrong place?

The thing is Skoda UK can't get an answer from the factory as yet. Anybody had the same experience?

Otherwise heads up "don't bother with this"

PS loving the car.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yes, comes as part of the child pack I believe, I got one was expecting 2, but, meh.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Is the 25 pounds more for the leather bit than the plastic? Seems cheap for leather, if that is what it is. Not sure in the kiwi market as the bin is standard and my door trim panels are covered in a leather (type) material.

Odd omission - the kiwi market Kodiaq doesn't include the ice scraper in the fuel cap apparently. I'm advised Skoda (NZ) are seeking clarification of this, perhaps they think we don't get frosts. We do in Christchurch, not many, but enough for me to pop one in my cart on my last trip to superskoda.com, well the magnifying part will come in handy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
TRB, why didn't you go for the child pack which is £175 which includes the bins, rear side blinds and electric child lock? From your sig my interpretation is that you went for the bin at £25 & £200 for the rear blinds...I couldn't work out Skoda's pricing logic.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
MoominPapa said:
TRB, why didn't you go for the child pack which is £175 which includes the bins, rear side blinds and electric child lock? From your sig my interpretation is that you went for the bin at £25 & £200 for the rear blinds...I couldn't work out Skoda's pricing logic.
Exactly my thoughts. Child pack would have been £50 cheaper.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Talking of odd extras - in an idle moment, managed to configure a K costing £47,049. Any higher bids?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sure, my K listed for £64195! But wait, that's in Norway. If you buy a fossil fueled car here that performs on par with a reasonably good lawnmower or better, prepare to dish out.

But hey, in the end I got it for £61817 with today's exchange rate, so who am I to complain. ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow - is this a foretaste of what Brexit will be like? I do realise that much of the punitive Norwegian costs are environmentally based so comparisons with the UK might not stack up - however, buy your cars now people ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
My Kodiaq here in Finland is over 60k Euros winter tyres included.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Ye Gods

1 - 11 of 11 Posts