Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Thought it was time to introduce myself.

I currently have a Yeti but in need of a bigger boot.

Does anyone think the starting price of £22,500 is correct or anywhere near close? I hope so.

The Skoda Kodiaq looks to be my ideal next car.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Exactly My reason for being (hopefully) at the head of my Dealer's queue for a Kodiaq.
There seems to be only 5 or 6 of us who are actually taking an interest in the Kodiaq out of 9 pages of so-called members.
Lets hope so, ours might arrive more quickly!!
I am intending to go for SE L with sunroof and pale leather I don't want all the electronic crappery they are shouting about. Front and rear beepers and blue tooth will do me. Don't even want sat nav. but no doubt I wont have an option!
I just hope to God they have some new colours. All the ones shown so far are the existing boring old palette.
Good luck.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi All
Currently running a yeti k&k TDI 140 in dark brown.
I need more space and am very tall.
I like kit and electronic gizmos. Species mine on the .cz website. 34k equivalent with a 'Style' version, which seems close to an SE L.
Looking at a Limited edition, as its good value for money with everything thrown in except tow bar and pano roof. It's a lot of money but an equivalent Santa Fe is 37k so....
Also curious to see if there'll be dealer discount.
FYI I was at the Mondial in Paris, and got to sit and play with the 4 cars there... and talk to a dealer. He mentioned 6% rebate as an intro offer.... but that's France. Will have to push my dealer hard next week (Transcity east London)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts