Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just informing that the new configurator for Skoda is now up! Much more realistic graphics are used and the week 22 updates are live - shown by the availability of sleep package. $765 seems like a total ripoff so I 90% won't be getting it unless they want to throw it in...

There however is an issue that only the 6.5" Swing infotainment system is shown even though here in NZ our models are Amundsen/Columbus.

·
Registered
617 Posts
It's the same old configurator in the UK currently.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
romanv said:
Because NZ is already in Monday.
UK one working for me?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not working for me....still getting the old UK version. Zach, I presume you're going in via the normal Skoda.co.uk homepage?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks....mine's still defaulting to old version. I presume they are gradually switching over multiple servers. Have tried with an "incognito" setting on browser (to bypass cookies etc.) but still the old one. Give it a few hours!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Seems like a new setup on the Irish website. Worryingly though the Ambition specification interior photo looks like it's showing a 6 inch infotainment screen when it should be an 8 inch...

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dozz said:
Seems like a new setup on the Irish website. Worryingly though the Ambition specification interior photo looks like it's showing a 6 inch infotainment screen when it should be an 8 inch...
Must be a global issue

·
Registered
76 Posts
New UK configurator working now!!!!!

Edit: I take it back, only the 3D car picture is different, everything else is the same.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The paint colours also seem more realistic.
Well at least the Business Grey is now showing as lighter than the Quartz Grey.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yep....it's working on a PC but still going to the old version from an iPad.

Not that there's really any change on there at all!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dozz said:
The Style trim shows the new Columbus 9.2'' with touch buttons!

·
Registered
221 Posts
$k0d1ak said:
Dozz said:
The Style trim shows the new Columbus 9.2'' with touch buttons!
Actually this is on the normal site, not the configurator.

·
Registered
221 Posts
There seems to be a new upholstery called Toscana but the image seems to be the same as the black one... Anyone else seen what this Toscana looks like?

·
Registered
617 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.