Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have finally been able to pick up my Big Blue Bear (yet to come up with a better name). Hard part is trying to behave and not push it too much while running it in (ony done 28km's since picking it up today). I hope to start seeing more on the roads soon but for the time being i don't mind being one of the select few with them already. The dealer i bought it from was saying the wait for any special order was at least until March next year at the moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats.

You are right about them being thin on the ground. Other than demo cars or those on display at the dealers, I still haven't yet seen another one (i'm in Sydney too).

We've had ours 3 months now. I was happy with it when I got it, and am probably even happier with it now. Done about 3500km in it so far.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome & congratulations on your new 'toy'.
They are still very thin on the ground in my part of the U.K. as well.Bernard Maier is claiming a fantastic success for the Kodiaq, but we are still a VERY select band of owners as far as I can see.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i also love the fact that everyone who has seen it reckons the colour looks great and so far it has been called blue, green, teal and black ... as well as very metalically looking .....

·
Registered
95 Posts
contrat's

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
played with the Adaptive Cruise Control today for the first time (the one where it automatically brakes and accelerates for you in traffic) .... that is going to get some getting used to me thinks ....

·
Registered
34 Posts
After 3 years with Active Cruise in my present car, there is zero chance I'll buy another car without it. Makes driving less stressful once you trust it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts